School Bus Route or Charter Drivers
Locations: - , Calumet, Cazenovia, Clintonville, Darlington, De Pere (East), De Pere (West), Denmark, Dodgeville, Elcho, Freedom, Gillett, Green Bay, Green Bay (Howard-Suamico), Juneau, La Crosse, Lena, Menasha, Milwaukee, Monroe, Montello, Mosinee, Mountain, Muskego, Princeton, Ripon, Rothschild (Wausau), Sparta, Spring Green, Suring, Waunakee, Waupun, Wausaukee, Weston, Wisconsin Rapids
• High Hourly Wages: Route drivers earn hourly about double that of fast-food and retail part-time workers.
• Flexible Schedules: You’re in control of how much you work. As long as students have weekends off of school, you will too! Unless you want to work, then we always have work available driving charter trips outside of school hours.
• Paid Training: We know the work that goes into learning to drive the big yellow bus and we want you to earn while you learn.
• Have a Meaningful Career: You’ll be trusted to make sure that the students in our community get to and from school each day, safe, on time, and ready to learn! Plus, you’ll be able to develop as a driver with safety meetings and opportunities for additional training.
Successful candidates will need:
• A Good Driving Record.
• At least 4 years of experience driving ANY vehicle.
• To be at least 21 years old.
• To pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
This is an ideal job for:
• Retirees • Stay-at-Home Parents • Veterans • Part-time Workers • College Students • People looking to supplement their income • Anyone who wants to give back to their community!
Please read entire job description.
Together we’re going places™ — Help our students get there.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive school bus CDL training program
• High hourly wages. Experience pays.
• Part time hours
• Child ride-along program for school bus route drivers
• 401(k) profit sharing programs
• Nights, weekends, holidays off for route drivers
• Evening and weekend charter work available
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned school bus and motor coach company and an exclusive member of the International Motorcoach Group (IMG) — a group dedicated to providing premier ground transportation to each and every client through elevated standards of performance in the areas of safety, maintenance, customer service, driver training, equipment, operations and on-road support.
Lamers Bus Lines is committed to providing our customers with the best value for their dollar, while maintaining the highest safety standards. Lamers is proud to be an employee-friendly company that strives to provide the resources each employee needs to perform to their best and reach their full potential. Lamers Bus Lines is an equal opportunity employer.