Medical Transport Driver
Locations: De Pere (East)
This is a great job for caring people who like to help others. Familiarity with navigating the greater Green Bay area is a plus.
The right candidate will need:
- A clean driving record and possess a valid driver’s license.
- No more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years, no major violations in the past 5 years.
- At least 4 years of experience driving ANY vehicle and to be at least 21 years old.
- To pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
- Applicant will be required to obtain and maintain: First Aid Certification, CPR, Seizure Response and Sensitivity training during employment.
- Position will require CDL within 90 days. Lamers Bus Lines will provide training.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned school bus and motor coach company and an exclusive member of the International Motorcoach Group (IMG) — a group dedicated to providing premier ground transportation to each and every client through elevated standards of performance in the areas of safety, maintenance, customer service, driver training, equipment, operations and on-road support.
Lamers Bus Lines is committed to providing our customers with the best value for their dollar, while maintaining the highest safety standards. Lamers is proud to be an employee-friendly company that strives to provide the resources each employee needs to perform to their best and reach their full potential. Lamers Bus Lines is an equal opportunity employer.