Motor Coach Driver Regional/US Class A or Class B CDL
Locations: Calumet, Green Bay, Juneau, La Crosse, Milwaukee, Monroe, Rothschild (Wausau), Waunakee, Wildwood, Wisconsin Rapids
Currently Lamers Bus Lines is looking for drivers to travel multi-state regionally, and drivers for USA/Canada operations.
What we offer:
• Excellent compensation. Experience pays. It’s not unusual for drivers in our USA/Canada operations to earn $60K plus before tips.
• Regular and Casual part-time work is available. Ideal for supplemental income.
• Paid motels with per diem.
• Uniform allowance.
Full time benefit package for qualifying drivers.
• 401(k) Retirement plan with profit sharing.
• Performance bonus program up to 5% of Motor Coach earnings.
• Career mobility available within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 2 years of CMV experience. (bus transportation is preferred).
• Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
• Be at least 25 years old.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
Ask us about unique opportunities for couples or teams.
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer. Compensation range is estimated. Full pay details will be explained in the interview process.