Motor Coach Safety and Regulations Manager
• Daily vehicle inspections for damage, written and photographed documentation, follow up with in-house mechanics on repair.
• Manage day-to-day driver activities including driver logs and hiring paperwork.
• Ensure all registration and insurance is current for all vehicles.
• Make sure company premises are OSHA/safety/fire code compliant.
• Participate in regular safety meetings with drivers.
• Recruit qualified/capable drivers.
• Previous transportation experience.
• CDL required.
• Knowledge of computer and office equipment.
• Recruitment experience preferred.
• Applicants should be highly organized with an attention to detail.
• Assist with driving duties as needed. (Must have or obtain CDL with proper endorsements. Lamers can provide CDL training.)
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.