Regional School Bus Manager
• Well-versed in student transportation.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• CDL license with all proper classes and endorsements. Will have to drive company vehicles as needed.
• Computer efficiency.
• Must provide strong communication, leadership and organizational skills, directing and monitoring office staff, drivers, and mechanics.
• Work daily on sales — pricing and booking school bus charters as needed.
• Maintain vigilance toward safety – on site and with drivers.
• Maintain and monitor equipment condition for safety and efficiency. Make sure any needed repairs are completed.
• Monitor customer relations and payments.
• Employee hiring based on specific company standards.
• When necessary, assist with driving duties
• Monitor general fleet maintenance and it pertains to good fleet availability.
• Grounds and building maintenance.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.