School Bus Drivers No Experience Needed
Locations: Calumet, Cazenovia, Clintonville, Columbus, Darlington, De Pere (East), De Pere (West), Denmark, Dodgeville, Elcho (Elcho, White Lake, Laona), Freedom, Gillett, Green Bay, Green Bay (Howard-Suamico), Juneau, La Crosse, Lena, Menasha, Milwaukee, Monroe, Montello, Mosinee, Mountain, Muskego, Omro, Plover, Princeton, Ripon, Rothschild (Wausau), Sauk City, Sparta, Spring Green, Suring, Waunakee, Waupun, Wausaukee, Weston, Wisconsin Rapids
NOW HIRING SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS — daily routes, field trips, sports, activities and more! Lamers Bus Lines offers a complete driver training program, so no previous experience is needed.
ASK ABOUT CURRENT BONUS PROGRAMS — including new hire, referral, safety and attendance.
• A good driving record and a current driver’s license.
• At least 4 years of experience driving ANY vehicle.
• Be at least 21 years old.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Excellent customer service skills are needed. As a driver, you are the face of the company.
WHAT LAMERS OFFERS
• Comprehensive school bus CDL training program
• High hourly wages. Experience pays.
• Part time hours
• Child ride-along program for school bus route drivers
• 401(k) profit sharing programs
• Nights, weekends, holidays off for route drivers
• Afternoon, evening and weekend charter work available
• Summers off (if you choose —otherwise opportunities for summer school, charter trips)
• Be a positive influence on the lives of children — make a difference for your community
• Retirees: Stay busy with fulfilling work.
• Parents: Have the benefits of being a stay-at-home parent while earning an income.
• Work for a well-known Wisconsin company that is celebrating 75 years in 2019.
ABOUT LAMERS BUS LINES
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.