School Bus Drivers No Experience Needed
Locations: Baraboo, Calumet, Cazenovia, Clintonville, Columbus, Darlington, De Pere (East), De Pere (West), Denmark, Dodgeville, Elcho (Elcho, White Lake, Laona), Freedom, Gillett, Green Bay, Green Bay (Howard-Suamico), Juneau, La Crosse, Lena, Menasha, Milwaukee, Monroe, Montello, Mosinee, Mountain, Muskego, Omro, Plover, Princeton, Ripon, Rothschild (Wausau), Sauk City, Sparta, Spring Green, Suring, Waunakee, Waupun, Wausaukee, Weston, Wisconsin Rapids
Lamers Bus Lines has been proudly serving students for the past 75 years with a focus on becoming a part of the communities they serve. We’re hiring friendly, safety-minded people to drive school bus daily routes, field trips, sports, activities and more. Lamers Bus Lines offers a complete driver training program, so no previous experience is needed.
ASK ABOUT CURRENT BONUS PROGRAMS — including new hire, referral, safety and attendance.
- A good driving record and a current driver’s license.
- At least 4 years of experience driving ANY vehicle.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed. As a driver, you are the face of the company.
- Comprehensive school bus CDL training program
- High hourly wages. Experience pays.
- Part time hours
- Child ride-along program for school bus route drivers
- 401(k) and profit sharing programs
- Nights, weekends, holidays off for route drivers
- Afternoon, evening and weekend charter work available
- Drivers can qualify for health insurance after meeting requirements.
- Summers off (if you choose —otherwise opportunities for summer school, charter trips)
- Be a positive influence on the lives of children — make a difference for your community
- Retirees: Stay busy with fulfilling work.
- Parents: Have the benefits of being a stay-at-home parent while earning an income.
- Parents: Bring your younger children with you on the bus. Save on daycare costs and get them used to the routine of school.
- Work for a well-known Wisconsin company that is celebrating 75 years in 2019.
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees long-term and stable employment. Together we work to provide our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.