School Bus Office Assistant
Locations: Baraboo, Monroe
• Knowledge of area is ideal.
• Good customer service skills when talking to clients and drivers.
• Get CDL with P and S endorsements within 90 days of hire.
• Working and functioning in an office setting, with a variety of office equipment performing various tasks including, but not limited to, trip reservations, trip entry, price quoting and confirming.
• Handle the telephone system with the ability to speak clearly in English. Listen to customers’ needs and be able to provide the help the caller needs or direct the caller to the appropriate department. A polite, professional voice is important. Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Assist customers with route information.
• Assist with driver hiring.
• Daily usage of computer keyboard and printer is required. AS400/Windows programs
• Safety and good customer service are a must. We must make sure we go above and beyond in customer service, and no corners will be cut when it comes to safety.
• Working with school bus routes.
Compensation based on experience, Health insurance program, Sick pay program, Life insurance, Dependent life insurance, Short and long term disability options, Direct deposit, Dental insurance & vision insurance options, Profit sharing program, 401(k) program, Paid holidays & paid vacation, Flexible spending account options, and career mobility, Lamers promotes from within the company.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of the community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.