Shuttle Bus Drivers
Locations: Green Bay, Milwaukee, Monroe, Wisconsin Rapids
What we offer:
• Excellent compensation.
• Regular work with AM and PM shifts available
• Casual part-time work is also available. Ideal for supplemental income.
• Extensive training including assistance in attaining your CDL class B and P and S endorsements.
• Additional earning opportunities that include school bus routes and charters, and motor coach trips.
• Uniform allowance.
• 401(k) Retirement plan with profit sharing.
• Career Mobility is Available within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 2 years of CMV experience. (bus driving experience is preferred).
• Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
• Be at least 21 years old.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
Ask us about other driving opportunities that include school bus, mini coach , and motor coach regional or USA/Canada operations.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.