Lamers Bus Lines is hiring entry-level motor coach drivers who are looking for a change of pace and new experiences. At Lamers, motor coach drivers provide top-tier transportation for high school, college, and professional sports teams; shuttle groups for business and entertainment venues; transport tour groups, and more. Currently Lamers Bus Lines is looking for part-time drivers to travel to travel throughout Wisconsin and regionally in neighboring states. If you’re looking for a change in routine, and like traveling and meeting new people, then consider becoming a motor coach driver.
What we offer:
• Regular and casual part-time work is available. Ideal for supplemental income or a second career.
• Paid motels with per diem.
• Uniform allowance.
• 401(k) Retirement plan with profit sharing.
• Performance bonus program up to 5% of Motor Coach earnings.
• Career mobility available within the company.
• Comprehensive CDL training for entry level drivers who come through our school bus training program.
The ideal candidate will:
• At least 25 years old with at least 4 years driving any vehicle (ex: your personal vehicle)
• Good driving record
• Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
• Must complete Lamers Bus Lines internal CDL training program
• Complete 6 months of school bus operation (route or charter driving) to gain big vehicle experience.
Lamers Bus Lines wants to set you up for a meaningful career with our company, and offers complete in-house training for our drivers. In this program you will learn everything you need to know to obtain your class B CDL with school bus and passenger endorsements. Then after 6 months of experience driving for us in our school bus division, we’ll train you in our mini coach and motor coach vehicles.
In motor coaching you can experience:
• Being your own boss
• Explore and visit new places
• Meet great people
• The view from your mobile office
• A new adventure every day
• Service to others
ABOUT LAMERS BUS LINES
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and remains a leader in school bus and motor coach transportation. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.