Lamers Bus Lines is hiring experienced commercial drivers who are looking for a change of pace and new experiences. At Lamers, motor coach drivers provide top-tier transportation for high school, college, and professional sports teams; shuttle groups for business and entertainment venues; transport tour groups, and more. Currently Lamers Bus Lines is looking for drivers to travel local throughout Wisconsin and regionally in neighboring states.
• Full-time with benefit package or part-time work .
• Paid motels with per diem.
• Uniform allowance.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Performance bonus program up to 5% of Motor Coach earnings.
• Career mobility available within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 6 months of CMV experience.
• Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
• Be at least 25 years old.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
Ask us about unique opportunities for couples or teams.
In Motor Coaching you can experience:
- Be Your Own Boss
- Explore And Visit New Places
- Meet Great People
- The View From Your Mobile office
- A New Adventure Every Day
- Service To Others
ABOUT LAMERS BUS LINES: Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and remains a leader in school bus and motor coach transportation. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.