Lamers Bus Lines has in immediate opening in our Motor Coach Cleaning Department for a Lead Cleaner. This is a full-time position with benefits. Applicants must be able to work rotating weekends and supervise a crew of four to six people.
Previous supervisor experience is required and experience driving and parking large vehicles or a CDL is preferred, but we can train. A pre-hire drug screen is required.
Hours are approx. 7:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. but will vary depending on number of vehicles needing cleaning and dispatch schedule.
- Strong Work Ethic, Dependability, Positive Attitude and Leadership, Organization and Multitasking.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and flexibility are necessary traits as well.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of the community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.
• Compensation based on experience
• Health insurance program
• Sick pay program
• Life insurance
• Dependent life insurance
• Short and long term disability options
• Direct deposit
• Dental insurance & vision insurance options
• Profit sharing program
• 401(k) program
• Flexible spending account options
• Career mobility, Lamers promotes from within the company.