Lamers Bus Lines is in the business of making memories and looking for professional drivers who want a change of pace. At Lamers, motor coach drivers provide top-tier transportation for high school, college, and professional sports teams; provide shuttle services for business and entertainment venues; and transport tour groups to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Currently Lamers Bus Lines is looking for drivers to travel multi-state regionally, and drivers for USA/Canada operations.
What we offer:
• Excellent compensation. Experience pays.
• Regular and casual part-time work is available. Ideal for supplemental income.
• Paid motels with per diem.
• Uniform allowance.
Full time benefit package for qualifying drivers.
• 401(k) Retirement plan with profit sharing.
• Performance bonus program up to 5% of Motor Coach earnings.
• Career mobility available within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 2 years of CMV experience. (bus transportation is preferred).
• Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
• Be at least 25 years old.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
Ask us about unique opportunities for couples or teams.
ABOUT LAMERS BUS LINES
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees long-term and stable employment. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.