Lamers Bus Lines has in immediate opening in our Motor Coach Cleaning Department for an Overnight Lead Cleaner/Team Lead. This is a full-time position with benefits. Applicants must be able to work rotating weekends.
Responsibilities include assisting with cleaning, training new employees, and ensuring that coaches are cleaned to company standards.
Previous supervisor experience is required and experience driving and parking large vehicles or a CDL is preferred, but we can train. A pre-hire drug screen is required.
Hours are approx. 7:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. but will vary depending on number of vehicles needing cleaning and dispatch schedule.
- Strong Work Ethic, Dependability, Positive Attitude and Leadership, Organization and Multitasking.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and flexibility are necessary traits as well.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.
• Compensation based on experience
• Health insurance program
• Life insurance
• Dependent life insurance
• Short and long term disability options
• Direct deposit
• Dental insurance & vision insurance options
• Profit sharing program
• 401(k) program
• Flexible spending account options
• Career mobility, Lamers promotes from within the company.