Lamers Bus Lines is currently looking for Service Technicians to do regular maintenance on the fleet of school buses, including changing lights, checking levels, oil changes, tire rotation, and other preventative maintenance.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- Ability to pass background check and obtain CDL with P & S endorsements (Lamers offers in-house CDL training).
- Must have basic understanding of vehicles to complete oil changes, tire rotation, and other maintenance.
- Require self-motivated, well organized/detail oriented individual with ability to multi-task several order requests at once.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to understand what is needed and convey information.
Benefits include: Compensation based on experience, Health insurance program, Sick pay program, Life insurance, Dependent life insurance, Short and long term disability options, Direct deposit, Dental insurance & vision insurance options, Profit sharing program, 401(k) program, Paid holidays & PTO, FSA and HSA options, and career mobility. Lamers promotes from within the company.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of the community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.