Lamers Bus Lines is looking for a full-time, entry-level payroll bookkeeper at their Corporate Office in Green Bay. Working hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Will work primarily in an office setting. Excellent accounting/bookkeeping organizational and communications skills will be required and utilized on a daily basis.
• Performing accounting/bookkeeping duties as assigned accurately and timely.
• Communicating with employees and vendors.
• Operating standard office computer programs and working within company’s AS400 system.
• Filing, Mailing and other duties as assigned.
• If interested, but not required – obtaining a Class B Commercial Drivers License (CDL) would be beneficial to help cover school bus route or charter during periods when Lamers Bus Lines is extremely busy.
Skills and Qualifications
• Data Entry Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Willingness to Learn
• Ability to Follow Direction
Compensation based on experience, Health insurance program, Sick pay program, Life insurance, Dependent life insurance, Short and long term disability options, Direct deposit, Dental insurance & vision insurance options, Profit sharing program, 401(k) program, Paid holidays & paid vacation, Flexible spending account options, and career mobility, Lamers promotes from within the company.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.