Lamers Bus Lines is looking for School Bus Office Assistant/Routing Coordinator. The right candidate will need to multi-task in a busy office setting, and will work with school bus routing software. Excellent communication and organizational skills with clients and drivers are a must. Extensive data entry and telephone usage will be required. Applicants should be willing to obtain a CDL with P&S endorsements to assist with route driving needs (Lamers will provide CDL training).
• Knowledge of area is ideal.
• Good customer service skills when talking to clients and drivers.
• Working and functioning in an office setting, with a variety of office equipment performing various tasks including, but not limited to, trip reservations, trip entry, price quoting and confirming.
• Handle the telephone system with the ability to speak clearly in English. Listen to customers’ needs and be able to provide the help the caller needs or direct the caller to the appropriate department. A polite, professional voice is important. Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Assist customers with route information.
• Assist with driver hiring.
• Daily usage of computer keyboard and printer is required. AS400/Windows programs
• Safety and good customer service are a must. We must make sure we go above and beyond in customer service, and no corners will be cut when it comes to safety.
• Working with school bus routes.
• Get CDL with P and S endorsements within 90 days of hire.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of the community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.