Lamers Bus Lines is now hiring a school bus office aide. This position takes place Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This position is part time, working 20 hours per week.
- Take reservations for school bus, give accurate pricing for trips and enter trips into booking system.
- Answer incoming calls. Handle if able to, or direct to correct department.
- Check off drivers and work with two-way radio during route times and throughout the day. Relay messages to drivers and handle concerns.
- Work with drivers on daily basis. Provide route and charter information and maintain a good relationship with drivers. Make sure they have what they need to do their job effectively.
- Ability to get your CDL with proper endorsements. Drive AM or PM routes as needed.
- Handle the telephone system with the ability to speak clearly in English. Listen to customer needs and be able to provide the help the caller needs or direct the caller to the appropriate department. A polite, professional voice is important, along with good work ethic.
- Daily usage of computer, keyboard and printer is required.
- Obtain and maintain a class B CDL with proper endorsements. Lamers will provide training.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of the community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.