Lamers Bus Lines is hiring school bus drivers exclusively for charter trips. Typical driving duties will include shuttles, sports teams, group day trips, weddings, and more. This position is NOT daily school routes.
And at Lamers Bus Lines, you’ll earn while you learn with our paid training program. Lamers will teach you everything you need to know to drive your yellow bus, so you’re confident and prepared before your first trip.
Lamers Bus Lines is proud to offer great compensation packages, including increased hourly wages, and great opportunities to earn bonuses. Instead of offering a lengthy and difficult-to-attain “new hire” bonus. Lamers provides all school bus drivers the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses each school year.
- School bus CDL training program with pay. Earn while you learn!
- Part time, flexible hours that work around your life.
- Afternoon, evening, weekend and summer route and charter work available.
- 401(k) profit-sharing program. Drivers can qualify for health insurance after meeting requirements.
- Monthly Safety/Attendance Bonus program.
- Safely transporting passengers
- Performing pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Good driving record and good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. We work together to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.