Lamers Bus Lines is hiring a dedicated mini coach shuttle driver, working Mondays through Fridays from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. This is a full time position with benefits.
- Safely drive passengers along set shuttle route.
- Represent the company in a friendly and professional manner.
- Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 2 years of CMV experience.
- Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees long-term and stable employment. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.