We’re proud to support schools throughout Wisconsin and we’re looking to train safety-minded folks who want to stay young-at-heart by transporting our most precious cargo — our children.
In this role you’ll be driving students in a van. No previous bus driving experience is required.
Successful candidates will need:
• A Good Driving Record.
• At least 4 years of experience driving ANY vehicle.
• To be at least 21 years old.
• To pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
This is an ideal job for:
• Stay-at-Home Parents
• Part-time Workers
• College Students
• People looking to supplement their income
• Anyone who wants to give back to their community!
So what are you waiting for? Apply today and find out more about working at Lamers Bus Lines. Help us bring your community’s future to school this year!