Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of the community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees longevity and stability. Together we work together to make sure our passengers enjoy safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.
Job Location: Wildwood
Who We Are
Lamers Bus Lines is a top-tier transportation company with divisions that specialize in school route contract services, charter services, escorted tours, and intercity bus routes. Lamers boasts a large, well-maintained fleet of vehicles for your trip needs, including school buses, deluxe motor coaches, executive coaches, mini coach buses, trolley buses, vans, limo coaches, and specialized medical transport vehicles.
To provide the best in safety and service, and develop long-term, valued partnerships with our customers.
Earning Your Trust
Lamers Bus Lines has proudly served a variety of groups since 1944. From helping children make it safely to school, to delivering soldiers home after their tour of duty, to ensuring professional, collegiate and high school sports teams make it to the game on time, to planning and executing a memorable travel experience for a group of any size, people know they can put their trust in Lamers’ services. Lamers strives to provide the best in value, service, quality, and safety.
Ensuring Passenger Safety
- Mandatory safety meetings for all drivers
- Driver training simulator for initial training and re-training
- Driver road observations conducted by Lamers’ management
- Continual driver re-training sessions
- Mandatory vehicle pre and post trip inspections
- Constantly updating equipment
- Re-training seminars for management staff and mechanics
- An open line of communication developing valued partnerships
- Criminal record check and driver abstract checks
- Teaching children the school bus rules and good ridership
- Computerized school bus routing for efficiency and safety
- Providing comfortable and reliable service