Lamers Tour & Travel
We hope you agree it’s time to enjoy the freedom and absolute joy travel can deliver, so let’s go because… Together We’re Going Places™
PLEASE NOTE: Not all tours depart from every location.
To see the tours departing near you, select your departure city from the search feature below. If no results appear, select another nearby departure location and search again.
Custom Tour Planning
Attention school music teachers, corporate meeting planners, church groups, fraternal organizations and more: Lamers Tour & Travel’s consultants are trained to provide custom tour planning services for private groups too. Leave the headaches of preparing a detailed itinerary, booking hotel rooms and securing admission tickets to our travel agents. Whomever your group, whatever the size, or wherever you may be going, we refuse to cut any corners and will find you the most value for your dollar. That is why our customers choose us time and again.
Let our professional tour and travel planners prepare a custom tour for your group, club, church or organization. Group tours consist of 30 people or more.
For more than 20 years, Lamers’ experienced staff has developed custom tours for groups with a variety of needs and destinations. These tour packages are created by tour planners who care about quality, service, value and safety who strive to make your trip unique and memorable.
We’ll plan the route, the itinerary, attractions, book the hotels and schedule the events just for you. Our tours are not just a “bus ride,” but comprehensive tours that are all inclusive. The itineraries are designed around the group’s needs.
Get started planning your trip — Answer these questions:
• What type of group will be travelling? (Students, adults, senior citizens, foreign groups?)
• When would you like to depart? (approximate day, month, year)
• Where would you like to go?
• How many days would you like to travel?
• How many people are in your group?
• Do you have a suggested itinerary? (specific attractions, locations or sightseeing stops)
• What would you like to do for meals? (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
• What type of hotel would you like? (budget, medium, first class, deluxe)
• Would you like the services of a Lamers Professional Tour Director?
• What is your estimated budget (either as a whole or per person)
Contact your nearest Lamers Tour & Travel office or request more information online. (Be sure to choose the Lamers Tour & Travel option).
Want to receive monthly updates on one-day tours in your area? Join our Mail-a-month club and get a first look at our upcoming day trips. Print the form and mail it with a check for $3 to Lamers Tour & Travel to receive a printed brochure.
Contact your nearest Lamers Tour & Travel location to purchase gift certificates for any of our one-day or extended motor coach vacations. Gift certificates can be purchased in any amount.