Lamers Bus Lines is now hiring intercity bus drivers for our daily Lamers Connect Intercity Bus Routes. Our routes run seven days a week. This regular FULL TIME position requires drivers to work a rotation that may include some weekend availability, but offers steady hours four to five days each week.
Apply online: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/golamers
What we offer:
- Additional earning opportunities that include school bus routes and charters, and motor coach trips.
- Uniform allowance.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with profit sharing.
- Career Mobility is Available within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 2 years of CMV experience. (bus driving experience is preferred).
- Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
- Be at least 25 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
Ask us about other driving opportunities that include School Bus, Shuttle Bus, Mini-coach and Motor Coach regional or USA/Canada operations.
ABOUT LAMERS BUS LINES
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Lamers was founded in 1944 and offers employees long-term and stable employment. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.