Make a difference while enjoying a job with excellent work/life balance as a school bus driver with Lamers Bus Lines. Drivers needed for morning and/or afternoon routes. We will work around your availability.
Drivers are also needed for after-school/weekend charter trips. Drive your favorite local teams to their events.
And at Lamers Bus Lines, you’ll earn while you learn with our paid training program. Lamers will teach you everything you need to know to drive your yellow bus. During your interview we’ll let you test drive a bus, so you can see exactly what it’s like.
Lamers Bus Lines is proud to offer great compensation packages, including increased hourly wages, and great opportunities to earn bonuses. Instead of offering a lengthy and difficult-to-attain “new hire” bonus, Lamers provides all school bus drivers the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses each school year.
- School bus CDL training program with pay. Earn while you learn!
- Part time, flexible hours that work around your life.
- Morning, Afternoon and Mid-Day routes available.
- Afternoon, evening, weekend and summer route and charter work available for additional earning.
- Child ride-along program for parents/grandparents who drive school bus routes. Eliminate the need for daycare.
- 401(k) program. Drivers can qualify for health insurance after meeting requirements.
- Monthly Safety/Attendance Bonus program.
- Driving daily school routes and/or after school sports and activities.
- Transporting students and passengers while adhering to safe driving practices.
- Performing pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
- Good driving record and good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. We work together to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.