Lamers Bus Lines is hiring school bus route drivers to transport students to and from school each day. We’re looking for friendly and safety-minded people who care about children in their community. No previous bus driving experience is needed. Lamers provides complete training, including classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
Lamers Bus Lines is also hiring school bus drivers exclusively for charter trips. Typical driving duties will include shuttles, sports teams, group day trips, weddings, and more.
Lamers Bus Lines is proud to offer great compensation packages, including increased hourly wages, and great opportunities to earn bonuses. Instead of offering a lengthy and difficult-to-attain “new hire” bonus, Lamers provides all school bus drivers the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses each school year.
- School bus CDL training program with pay. Earn while you learn!
- Part time, flexible hours that work around your life.
- Morning, Afternoon and Mid-Day routes available.
- Afternoon, evening, weekend and summer route and charter work available for additional earning.
- Child ride-along program for parents/grandparents who drive school bus routes. Eliminate the need for daycare.
- 401(k) program. Drivers can qualify for health insurance after meeting requirements.
- Monthly Safety/Attendance Bonus program.
- Driving daily school routes and/or after school sports and activities.
- Transporting students and passengers while adhering to safe driving practices.
- Performing pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
- Good driving record and good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Be subject to a drug screen, physical, and background check.
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. We work together to provide our passengers with safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.