Lamers Bus Lines is hiring safe and caring drivers for daily school bus routes. Route drivers at Lamers enjoy a rewarding job with high hourly wages. Drive morning routes, afternoon routes, or both. School bus driving is a great job that will work around your life. No experience is needed because Lamers offers a complete driver training program.
If you’re looking for a part time job where you don’t have to work nights, weekends, or holidays, then school bus driving is for you. Parents: you’ll have the same schedule as your kids, so there’s no scrambling for childcare on snow days, or if school goes virtual.
- Safely transporting students and passengers
- Performing pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Helping students as they’re boarding/leaving the bus.
- A Good Driving Record.
- At least 4 years of experience driving ANY vehicle.
- To be at least 21 years old.
- To pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Lamers Bus Lines is a well-known, widely respected leader in student transportation. Family-owned for more than 77 years, when you become a driver for Lamers Bus Lines, you’re a part of our family.
WHAT LAMERS OFFERS
- Comprehensive school bus CDL training program
- High hourly wages. Experience pays more.
- Part time hours
- Mid-Day opportunities available
- Child ride-along program for school bus route drivers
- 401(k) and profit sharing programs
- Nights, weekends, holidays off for route drivers
- Afternoon, evening and weekend charter work available
- Drivers can qualify for health insurance after meeting requirements.
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. Together we work to provide our passengers safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.