Train this summer.
Be ready for the next school year.
Lamers Bus Lines is hiring school bus route drivers for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. We’re looking for friendly and safety-minded people who care about children in their community. No previous bus driving experience is needed. Lamers provides complete training, including classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction.
Lamers is also hiring charter drivers for year-round opportunities including shuttles, sports teams, field trips, camps, weddings, bachelor/ette parties, and more.
Lamers Bus Lines is proud to offer great compensation packages, including increased hourly wages, and great opportunities to earn bonuses. Instead of offering a lengthy and difficult-to-attain “new hire” bonus, Lamers provides all school bus drivers the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses each school year.
- School bus CDL training program with pay. Earn while you learn!
- Part time, flexible hours that work around your life.
- Morning, Afternoon and Mid-Day routes available.
- Afternoon, evening, weekend and summer route and charter work available for additional earning.
- Child ride-along program for parents/grandparents who drive school bus routes. Eliminate the need for daycare.
- 401(k) program. Drivers can qualify for health insurance after meeting requirements.
- Monthly Safety/Attendance Bonus program.
- Driving daily school routes and/or after school sports and activities.
- Transporting students and passengers while adhering to safe driving practices.
- Performing pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
- Good driving record and good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 4 years
- Be subject to a drug screen, physical, and background check.
Lamers Bus Lines is a family-focused company that takes pride in being a part of your community. We work together to provide our passengers with safe and worry-free transportation every time they step on board one of our buses. Lamers Bus Lines is an EOE/AA employer.